Nerdle is like a copy of Wordle but is based on math that requires the player to solve the entire calculation of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of 8 characters in just six guesses. If you like the idea of Wordle but are a math geek and feel more comfortable solving number puzzles, then Nerdle is the game for you.
Playing Nerdle is not difficult at all, you only need to try it once. You don't need to know many words, you just need to know math, 9 numbers and basic arithmetic signs. The player's goal is to find out which word is guessed.
How to play Nerdle ?
You get a grid consisting of 8 boxes placed horizontally, each box can contain a number from 0-9 or a plus, minus, multiply, divide. The equation must be a true equation and have an equal sign. Left and right have equal results. Bnaj has 6 guesses to find the correct equation. Every time you guess Nerdle will suggest like Wordle game.
Game Rules :
- Each guess is a calculation.
- You can use 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 + - * / or =.
- It must contain a "=".
- To the right of the "=" sign, only 1 number can appear, the equation must be on the left.
- Apply the standard order of operations as * and / before + and - after.
- If the answer we are looking for is 14 + 2 = 16, then we will also accept 14 + 6 = 16
Can you guess the objective equation in 6 tries? Play now.